Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2010

Breaking! Austin-Attentäter fliegt in den Freitod!

Karl Denninger hat offenbar den Abschiesbrief des Piloten im Netz gefunden:

"I know I’m hardly the first one to decide I have had all I can stand. It has always been a myth that people have stopped dying for their freedom in this country, and it isn’t limited to the blacks, and poor immigrants. I know there have been countless before me and there are sure to be as many after. But I also know that by not adding my body to the count, I insure nothing will change. I choose to not keep looking over my shoulder at “big brother” while he strips my carcass, I choose not to ignore what is going on all around me, I choose not to pretend that business as usual won’t continue; I have just had enough.

I can only hope that the numbers quickly get too big to be white washed and ignored that the American zombies wake up and revolt; it will take nothing less. I would only hope that by striking a nerve that stimulates the inevitable double standard, knee-jerk government reaction that results in more stupid draconian restrictions people wake up and begin to see the pompous political thugs and their mindless minions for what they are. Sadly, though I spent my entire life trying to believe it wasn’t so, but violence not only is the answer, it is the only answer. The cruel joke is that the really big chunks of shit at the top have known this all along and have been laughing, at and using this awareness against, fools like me all along.

I saw it written once that the definition of insanity is repeating the same process over and over and expecting the outcome to suddenly be different. I am finally ready to stop this insanity. Well, Mr. Big Brother IRS man, let’s try something different; take my pound of flesh and sleep well."


http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1976-This-Is-How-It-Begins-Wanton-Violence.html

Update:

Volltext des Abschiedsbriefes bei Zerohedge

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html

Anonym hat gesagt…

PS: Ich bevorzuge den Begriff "Freitod" oder "Selbsttötung" gegenüber dem "Selbstmord".

Der "Mord" trägt immer diese vorwurfsvolle und sündige Implikation in sich, welche die freie Wahlmöglichkeit des Individuums negiert.

Wollt ich bloss mal loswerden ;-)

Fabio Bossi hat gesagt…

Du hast völlig Recht und der Punkt ist so wichtig, daß ich den Titel korrigiert habe!

Danke!

 
Stoppt die Vorratsdatenspeicherung! Jetzt klicken &handeln! Willst du auch an der Aktion teilnehmen? Hier findest du alle relevanten Infos und Materialien: